**Canal de Ingeniería Civil Únete en TELEGRAM**

While it's no surprise that 2K came out with a cover like this in particular

Estudiantes de Ingenieria Civil, que quieran platicar sobre su escuela, examenes y cursos.

Topic author
wangyue36612
Usuario Principiante
Usuario Principiante
China

Sab Nov 19, 2022 2:33 am

Five WNBA stars have earned ratings greater than 90 overall, with Las Vegas Aces star A'ja Wilson and Seattle 2K23 MT Storm star Breanna Stewart coming in tied at No. 1. Here's a look at the rankings: No. 1 overall pick Paolo Banchero and No. 3 overall pick JabariSmith Jr. share the No. 1 for the most highly rated debut title for a rookie in "NBA 2K23."

Each is rated with a 78 rating overall, and the other is No. 2 overall selection Chet Holmgren who is missing for the season because of an injury to his foot, being just behind them. NBA 2K has evolved from just another hyped product in the gaming world. It's become a major cultural phenomenon with its blend of pop culture, music as well as fashion, sneakers and of obviously, basketball has taken the franchise to levels is unmatched by any other sport. The most recent edition of the game, NBA 2K23. the game made history by announcing J. Cole as the first ever rapper to grace the cover of NBA 2K with the Dreamer Edition.

While it's no surprise that 2K came out with a cover like this in particular late in the game's rollout, the pattern of the game probably suggested that this would happen some day. Even with that being said this wasn't even 2K's concept, it was J. Cole's idea. "Three and a half years when he shot into one of breaks of The All-Star Weekend Saturday Night, J. Cole said 'Ronnie I'd love to be on MyCareer and help you to think about the possibility of that."

Ronnie 2K tells Complex. "I collaborated with my team on bringing this to reality, and it was fitting to work with him. When we launched that Buy NBA 2K23 MT tease, everybody believed it would just be another NBA player...it allows us to stay in the world of fashion, culture and music where 2K is sitting at the table."

Responder

Volver a “Estudiantes”

• Información