Detailing en Etabs

Solo Temas sobre Etabs. Programa Ideal para Edificaciones y naves industriales.
Reglas del Foro
Agrega al menos 2 Etiquetas en tu tema, indicando:
1) Nombre Programa (Ejemplo: etabs, sap2000, safe, csibridge, perform3d)
2) Nombre Programa con versión (Ejemplo: sap2000v19, sap2000v18, etabs2016, etabs2015, safe2016)

Adjunta archivos
A) El archivo de tu modelo (.EDB) comprimido.
B) Imágen en caso de una duda específica
Responder
Josemt57
Usuario Frecuente
Usuario Frecuente
Colombia

He trabajado con el detailing en Etabs, pero un modelo, el cual ya habia corrido y me habia funcionado, ahora me sale:
Detailing error
Can not generate Rebars, object 19
Alguien por favor me ayudaria, que sucede?
luego de esto gira y gira y se bloquea el programa
Josemt57
Usuario Frecuente
Usuario Frecuente
Colombia

Para los que tienen alguna duda parecida, les cuento, un modelo es mejor proyectar las barras desde el principio en mm o pulgadas, ya que el iniciar con mm y en la mitad cambiar a pulgadas me estaba originando el error comentado, el modelo lo corregui a las barras iniciales y me volvio a correr normalmente, espero que le sirva este comentario, saludos desde Colombia
AGUSTINFRAGUEIRO
Usuario Principiante
Usuario Principiante

Hola José, lograste averiguar algo al respecto de Error en Detallado?
Josemt57
Usuario Frecuente
Usuario Frecuente
Colombia

Si cambie las unidades a las programadas inicialmente y funciono perfectamente
sasaka222
Usuario Principiante
Usuario Principiante
Iran

hi,
I had the same problem with detailing (Can not generate Rebars, object no), I changed the units and again the big error appeared.

so my solutions are :
1. save your project and rerun it after restarting your computer (sometimes this great app acts stupidly).
2. export the project with .e2k extension and import that to Etabs then analyze the project and design it then press detailing button (this worked for me the thing is you should finish the whole project then do this so that you don't come back and do the process again).
3. in case none of the above worked for you (bad for you) then the final way in my mind is to reinstall the program.

the wayes i tried :
1. redesigning the project and check if there is a neglect, and there were simple mistakes.
2. checked the rebar selection rules.
3. changing the units multiple times (this may cause the problem at first place).
4. the wrong way of defining the sections for columns and beams.

the thing that may cause this issue :
1. changing the units and a bug in the software.
2. messing with some built-in arguments such as overwrites of a section that you don't know about.
construaprende
Site Admin
Contactar:
México

sasaka222 escribió:hi,
I had the same problem with detailing (Can not generate Rebars, object no), I changed the units and again the big error appeared.

so my solutions are :
1. save your project and rerun it after restarting your computer (sometimes this great app acts stupidly).
2. export the project with .e2k extension and import that to Etabs then analyze the project and design it then press detailing button (this worked for me the thing is you should finish the whole project then do this so that you don't come back and do the process again).
3. in case none of the above worked for you (bad for you) then the final way in my mind is to reinstall the program.

the wayes i tried :
1. redesigning the project and check if there is a neglect, and there were simple mistakes.
2. checked the rebar selection rules.
3. changing the units multiple times (this may cause the problem at first place).
4. the wrong way of defining the sections for columns and beams.

the thing that may cause this issue :
1. changing the units and a bug in the software.
2. messing with some built-in arguments such as overwrites of a section that you don't know about.
Hi
Versión 2 is now available
Please download it, entering to same web address and fill the new form

Regards

Enviado desde mi iPhone usando Ingeniería Civil mobile app
Responder